Please do register on our business forum at http://www.nigeriabusinessplace.com , where are able to build business links and network no matter region of business or current location.
SOURCING FOR FORCADOS LIGHT CRUDE OIL FROM NIGERIA
Foraminifera, a business development firm in the petroleum sector belonging to the Nigeria economy, hereby express our for you to work with end buyers of Nigerians Forcados light crude oil, in the sourcing and sales of the product through reliable sellers in order to get the difficulty associated with the business.
Below is our standard procedure to have successful completion among the transaction.
Product: Standard Export Grade Nigerian Forcados Light Crude Oil (FLCO)
Trade Model: Tanker to Tanker (TTT) / Tanker Take (TTO)
Price: A reflection of the prevalent price. It set in dollars or naira, the official legal tender in Nigeria.www.farriconsultingng.blogspot.com
Payment: DLC, reinstated either per shipment or to be able to. DLC cannot be divisible. DLC can be transferable single only, generally if the transferee is specified, with banking, in the SPA.
Commission: Buyer strongly discourages fees how the total is greater than $2. Buyer strongly discourages more than two groups; sellers' side and buyers' side and also the fee in order to be 50/ 25.
1. Seller signs SPA
2. Buyer signs SPA
3. Buyer sends CPA, Q88 and ATL
4. Seller's vessel master sends NOR to the buyer's vessel master
5. Buyers issues a DLC into the seller for that payment of the product
6. Buyers vessel master send ETA to the sellers vessel master
7. Both vessels meet for trans-shipment. Transfer of crude takes place and essential time required for the entire cargo to the transferred shall not exceed eight (8) days.
8. Buyer undertakes Q and Q inspection during transfer
9. Documentation formalities performed by buyers' vessel master including Q and Q test. Shipping and Q and Q documents are faxed and ship to the buyer and his bank.
10. Seller provides invoice based on actual barrels transferred. Buyer's bank upon confirmation and verification of shipping documents send payments by swift wire transfer to sellers and paymasters banking account as produced in the Gym.
1. Seller signs SPA
2. Buyer signs SPA with ATB and supercargo details
3. Seller issues ATB
4. Buyer conducts Q and Q
5. Buyer issues a DLC to the seller for that payment for this product
6. Documentation formalities for your re-chartering among the vessel is fully gone. Shipping and Q and Q documents are faxed and sent towards buyer amazing bank.
7. Seller provides invoice based for your Q and Q. Buyer's bank upon confirmation and verification of shipping documents send payments by swift wire transfer to sellers and paymasters banking account as produced in the Hot spa tub.
Under arrangement we furthermore arrange for that loading from the product from the terminal.
Going forward, do contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for our mandate letter to enable us start work your firm. Read through our website at www.foramfera.com or blog www.farriconsultingng.blogspot.com for other investment opportunities in Nigeria.
Anaekwe Everistus Nnamdi is really a Business Development Consultant by day and blogs on investment opportunities in Nigeria by Night. the administrator of world wide web.nigeriabusinessplace.com ,a forum focused on business in Nigeria.
To contribute / promote your business and look at about other investment opportunities from other writers and organizations, sign in on the forum.
Visit his inspiring and educative blogs at
You can reach mcdougal on + 234 (0) 8033782777, +234 (0) 7082530855 or